6. Add butter, olive oil, lemon zest, orange zest, and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes on medium high until smooth and fluffy.
7. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each
8. Turn speed to low and alternate between the flour mixture and wine until fully mixed.
9. Pour half the batter into prepared cake pan, sprinkle with half the grapes. Pour remining batter into the pan and top with remining grapes.
10. Sprinkle sugar crust topping over cake and bake for 20 minutes.
11. Lower oven temp to 350 degress.
12. Bake for an additional 40 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
13. Let sit for 30 minutes before removing from pan.