1. Make the salad dressing by mixing the vinegar, Dijon, salt, and basil together and then slowly whisking in the olive oil. Set aside
2. Boil the potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside. After the potatoes have cooled down, slice them ¼ in thick and toss with remaining ingredients. Set aside.
3. Drop the prepared green beans in salted, boiling water. Boil until the beans are just cooked, about 3 min.
4. Drain the beans and immediately place them in a bowl of ice water. Once cool, drain again. They can now be refrigerated until ready to use.
5. Wash and dry lettuce. (Turn Over)
6. To assemble the salad, first lay down the lettuce on a large round or oval platter. Dress the lettuce with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
7. Place the potatoes in the center of the platter and drizzle with a small amount of the dressing. Place the tomatoes in four different sections around the platter and drizzle with some of the dressing.
8. Toss the green beans with a small amount of the dressing. Then place equal amounts of green beans on either side of the tomatoes. Place two egg halves between the green beans and top with two anchovies each, repeat around the plate.
9. Beside the eggs place the flaked tuna and drizzle with some of the dressing, top with the capers. Alongside the alternate eggs place the olives. Add one slice of roasted red pepper to each mound of green beans.
10.Garnish with more capers, parsley, and freshly ground pepper, and any remaining dressing.
11. Serve immediately with O’Brien Estate Reserve Chardonnay!