pimentón. Add to pan with garlic. Cook for 1 min and then add wine. Reduce heat and cook until it resembles a thick sauce, 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Mix breadcrumbs and milk, set aside.
6. In a large bowl, mix lamb, beef, thyme, pepper flakes, eggs, mushrooms, onions, wine mixture, 1½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Mix until well combined.
7. Add in in breadcrumb mixture, currants, and parsley and mix.
8. Divide into two equal logs and place on foil or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
9. Bake until a meat thermometer registers 160, about 40 to 45 minutes.
10. For an impressive, brown exterior, broil on high for a minute or so. Let rest five minutes;slice and serve.
11. Serve with O’Brien Estate Seduction & enjoy!